Visit Suave's Web site lately, and you'll see that even this long-time brand known for it's dirt cheap pricing is touting ways to save money and still look beautiful. I've been a Suave addict for awhile now. Their variety of brightly-colored hair care products line the shelves at my local Wal-mart like beacons of frugal fashion finds. At $1.68 for 22.58 oz of the sudsy or hydrating goodness, my pocketbook can't help but be overjoyed. What's sitting in my shower right now? Personally, I've been on a clean kick lately, embracing the green-hued deliciousness that is Suave Naturals Aloe and Waterlily. If you're not quite into this like I am, they've got great smells from exotic Coconut to great florals like Lavender Lilac.
TESTIMONY ALERT: Many name-brand afficianados may protest, but I will flip my long, shiny mane at them in rebuttal. I've never seen my hair as healthy and shiny since I've been a Suave girl. So put away your credit cards, ladies. Don't fall for the salon stylist's insistant tales that the sleek bottle she shows you is the only way to get that great look. While I admit to being a name brand diva in a former life and still peruse the shelves for the higher-priced versions, one thing remains the same: I always go back to my trusty Suave.
